Recruiters (also known as headhunters or search consultants) at Partner Technology have firmly established themselves as a visible and highly-valued fixture in today’s employment landscape. We come from the industries we serve and we have an in-depth knowledge of specialized talents our clients require.
Here’s what you get from establishing a relationship with a Partner Technology recruiter:
- Greater exposure. We not only maintain a broad network of hiring managers and HR contacts within your field, we also scout out new opportunities you just can’t find on your own. We help you avoid the “black hole” of the job boards and take you from being one in a hundred to being one in a select few.
- Increased efficiency. At Partner Technology, we are obsessive networkers; we spend our time researching and penetrating the job markets. This inside knowledge can save you time in identifying and pursuing prospective employers.
- Your own career advocate. The clients we serve generally look more favorably towards a candidate who we have professionally recommended. When you work with Partner Technology, you’ve been pre-qualified for every position we present you to, giving the hiring authority confidence in the skills and experience you bring to the table. We stake our reputations on the quality of the candidates we present, and we will always present you in the best possible light.
- Confidential representation. Some job search situations require a great deal of discretion. For example, you may want to explore an opportunity with your present company’s direct competitor. In such an instance, we can present your background confidentially, thereby protecting your identity, and eliminating (or at least minimizing) your risk of exposure.
- Authoritative career consulting. We’re in the business of matching the right talent with the right opportunities. At Partner Technology, we can help you determine the job or career track that’s right for you, based on current market conditions and your own values and abilities. We are in a unique position to walk you through (and monitor) each step in your job changing process.
- Private training. A big part of what we do for candidates is help you prepare for that next step in your career. We regularly provide time-tested suggestions on how to strengthen your resume and improve your interviewing techniques. In many ways, we act as your personal career coach.
- Third-party representation. As experienced brokers, we negotiate on your behalf, working with the hiring authority to iron out differences that may exist regarding your salary, benefits, and relocation package.
In addition, working with a Partner Technology recruiter can actually improve your chances for success once you’re on the job. When employers invest in finding the right talent by utilizing a search firm like Partner, they are much more careful to protect the investment in your success.